these gosh darn ebikes keep running into my car. im going to have my license taken away because of these kids. the polic

eagletanker
10 times posted
Location: Bit north of the penguins, bit south of the polar bears

these gosh darn ebikes keep running into my car. im going to have my license taken away because of these kids. the polic

Post by eagletanker »

ce need to do something about this ASAP. these kids are a public menance and keep running into my car. CONGRESS NEEDS TO GET THESE HAZARDS OFF THE ROAD AND BACK INTO THE HOUSE WHERE THEY BELONG
Your Message Here!
chevrotain
posted

Re: these gosh darn ebikes keep running into my car. im going to have my license taken away because of these kids. the p

Post by chevrotain »

I Agree The Kids Have No Respect For People Not Texting ON THEIR PHONES Or Looking Up To Their Veterens For Morale Support Or For Any Thing They Should Act An Older Person
warc
PISS IDIOT

Re: these gosh darn ebikes keep running into my car. im going to have my license taken away because of these kids. the p

Post by warc »

TEENAGERS AND WOMEN CAN;T SHIFT . . . . A STICK SHIFT . . . . . . .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
finally a signature htat doesnt wipe
ReginaldHJ
DIPSHIT FUCKF ACES

Post by ReginaldHJ »

dont they know.......... trying to be an environments but because of Good American Coal Plants every mile they ride on their electronic bikes is more "Carbon Dioxide" put out by ten normal pickup trucks...... dont even get me started on how much more pollution it takes to make them... more than ten normal pickup trucks.......

so much for "Going Green".........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Melding with the Planet... I will cease to exist as I am now... Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every soul." - Sephiroth

"May The Schwartz Be With You." - Yogurt
warc
PISS IDIOT

Post by warc »

MY ENDOCRINOLOGIST SAYS IF I KEEP "GOING GREEN" I MAY LOSE THE FOOT

GOD BLESS AMERICA
finally a signature htat doesnt wipe